June 6, 2010

Surprise!


Sophie finally got to meet her Grandma Lori (my mom) and it was a total surprise!

SO awesome. Corey told me that he had to go help his boss work on this truck and was going to go around 4. Around 7 something Sophie had just woken up so I was feeding her in the glider and my boob was out. I hear him come in the garage and it scared me because I didn't hear the garage door open. My back was to the door and he says "oh...someone's here..." and I saw a second shadow but couldn't see far enough to who it was so I am trying to cover up my boob and I get a kiss on the top of my head and around the chair comes MY MOM.

Holy. Shiit.

!!!

I guess lastThursday she randomly looked up last minute tickets and found a direct flight from SD to Milwaukee for $216. She'll be here until Thursday. She called Corey and they (and my step dad and sisters) all managed to keep it a secret from me. I had no clue.

It was so great to finally see my mom hold my baby.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nicolasa @ {My}Perspective said...

That is an unbelievable surprise!

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker