August 9, 2007

So I may have been a little weird

...or crazy. Take your pick.

I am finally busy again, and coincidentally my stress has gone down. For months now it's been one thing after another. First, I was about to graduate, then I thought I didn't pass physiology and wasn't graduating, then we were moving across the country, then I had the NATA exam, then Corey's job took forever to actually hire him and we ran out of money, my job didn't start for 2 months and I had too much time on my hands, and still no money.

This week I started working my GA position at the high school, as well as a week-long high school boys soccer camp. Now that I'm working again and things are calming down, I realize that I may have been a bit of a whack-job since at least May. Maybe even March. Good Lord that is a long time to be "off". I'm not even sure how much of it was blatant or was just my constantly racing mind. Either way, I sincerely apologize to everyone who may have noticed or been a victim of it - mom, Jodi, dad, Corey, my few blog readers, even the girls I've annoyed with stupid comments or questions on theknot.com's message boards.

Anyway, since the majority of you who are reading this are people who have never met me in person (yes, I check my sitemeter) I have no way to prove my sanity and I guess you'll have to take my word for it. My life is busy again, I'm not all stressed-out anymore, and I'm back to doing what I love. I'm even sleeping at night. I promise I am on my way back to "normal" again - whatever that is.

No comments:

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker