This is what I just found in my school email's inbox:
"I also wanted to let you know that we recently made one change to the MSRS Program this fall; that is, we are now offering an alternative to doing thesis research. This alternative will be a two course sequence next year (3 credits in the fall and 3 credits in the spring) that will invovle a more thorough systematic review and meta-analysis that will be conducted with a small group (2~3). It will also involve some clinical affiliation in terms of selecting a topic, inservices on evidence-based practice, and presenting the findings to colleagues. We are still offering the thesis and hope some students still select this option. The thesis requirement is 6 credits, so this two-course sequence will replace the thesis credits."
I never wanted to go to grad school because I never wanted to do a thesis. Then I found myself in grad school - still wishing I didn't have to do a thesis. This is GLORIOUS!
3 comments:
Thesis research and writing is no fun. I quit mine halfway through and took the exam option. Glorious indeed! w00t!
woohoo you are one luck biatch oooh and I love that lil card you got up hehe.
Now THAT is great news!!
Post a Comment