April 22, 2008

Oy vey.

I'm sorry for the extended absence. School is kicking my ass, and I don't think I get anything less than a 6 day work week until the very last weekend of May. I have several long papers due in the next 3 weeks on top of the regular easy but ridiculously time consuming school work. I wrote a 16 pager over the weekend, and finished up a presentation on the health care practices and beliefs of Hasidic Jews, which was actually fascinating to me and I'd like to read more. Plus, I like saying the Yiddish words out loud.

I've got a lot more going on in the next couple months too. More school until May 15th, work is hectic this season, we're moving in the middle of June, another very intense class starts July 1st...then there is that whole wedding thing. Planning that has come to a complete stand-still because of my schedule. Whatever I've got left to do is either going to wait until early July or just isn't going to happen.

Thank God the thesis thing can be more or less ignored until August.

In other news, I think this is depressing and sad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are you moving?

Anonymous said...

Sheila's duplex in Tosa :)

Anonymous said...

You’ve been tagged! I swear it is a fun one - get the details on Sundays post on my blog.

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker