February 6, 2009

Oh, hey!

I'm still alive, just busier than hell and laptopless.

Heheheh.  I said "topless".

And I'm easily amused.

Anyway, that thing I call Hell (grad school) started back up.  In just over 3 months I will be done, but there is a LOT of stuff to finish up in those last 3 months, so my posts may be scarce on top of the other reasons.  I also started working at the PT clinic again last week so I'm working another 15 hours or so a week on top of my normal 30-ish at my regular job.  My classes are largely in-person instead of online this semester so that tacks a bunch more time onto my disappearing act. 

So not only is there all of that, I have also been sans laptop for a little over a week and likely have another week to go.  My internal wireless card crapped out, not to mention some abnormal wear on my mouse pad thing that I'd been putting off asking about.   Anyway, my laptop had a 2 year warranty with a little time left on it so if I wanted it fixed for free, I had to part with it for 10-14 days.  The timing sucks with school, but at the same time, I have been phenomenal at keeping up with my school work while it has been gone.  Those interwebz sure are distracting.

I'm looking forward to this weekend.  We are heading to Madison to hang out with the in-laws and Corey is going to go ice-fishing with some work friends.  I will be getting my hair cut and colored by my friend Barbie.  I'm craving a change. 

So yeah, that is about all I have to talk about that isn't a time consuming or picture-heavy post.  Hope you're all doing well.

No comments:

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker