So I guess I missed the memo that it was our 6 month-iversary on January 26th because I'm seeing all these blog posts from my friends about theirs.
Since I like to take shortcuts and the easy way out sometimes I'm going to copy this for shiits 'n giggles...
Answer these questions about you and your significant other.
1:: What are your middle names? Rachel & William
2:: How long have you been together? 9 years next month
3:: Do you have any children together? Not yet. Our time is coming.
4:: What about pets? 2 cats and 5 fish that we haven't killed yet.
5:: Did you go to the same school? Not high school, which is what I think this question is asking.
6:: Are you from the same hometown? Nope, not even the same time zone.
7:: Do you live in the same town now? Sure do!
8:: Who is the smartest? It depends on the subject.
9:: Who is the most sensitive? I am, I guess. Neither one of us are very sensitive people though.
10:: Where is the first place you went to eat as a couple? Uh...? Probably the chow hall on base.
11:: Do you wear matching clothes? No, except we sort of did in our engagement pics.
12:: Where is the furthest you have traveled as a couple? 2 cruises. Plus we met in Germany.
13:: Who has the craziest ex[es]? Me. Hands down.
14:: Who has the worst temper? Me. Hands down again.
15. Who does the cooking? He does. I like to cook but I'm not home at dinner time and he is VERY picky.
16:: Who's more social? I am.
17:: Who is the neat freak? Neither of us really, but more me than him.
18:: Who is the most affectionate? About the same. Which isn't a lot.
19:: Who is the most stubborn? Definitely him.
21:: Who wakes up earlier? Until last week, it was him. Now we get up at the same time.
22:: Where was your first date? Define "date". I guess you could say the brigade signal ball while we were in the army.
23:: Who said "I Love You" first? He did.
24:: How did you spend your 1st year anniversary? We haven't been married a year and didn't celebrate any dating anniversaries.
25:: Who has the bigger family? Me
26:: Who is younger? I am by about a year and 8 months.
27. Who is the life of the party? That would be me.
28:: Who do you hope your kids turn out more like? A little of each of us.
29:: Who wears the pants in the family? We are pretty equal.
30:: What's your favorite thing to do together? I don't think we really have a favorite.
31:: Do you have the same political views? Yes and no.
32:: Who has the most stuff? I do for sure.
33:: Who controls the remote? I bet my fingerprints can't even be FOUND on the remote.
34:: Who does the driving? I let him drive because he makes a shiitty passenger. Drives me nuts.
35:: Who takes out the garbage? Mostly him, but I do once in awhile.
36:: Who does the cleaning? He mostly does kitchen, I do the rest.
37:: Who does the laundry? He is not allowed to do laundry.
38:: Who is the funniest? I would say he is, but he would probably say me.

3 comments:
Wait until the full first year is done to celebrate... :)
You two are very cute. Oh, and, I don't think it's possible that he is funnier than you.
<3
Thanks, Nolie!
DB - That is what I was thinkin'.
Post a Comment