I stole this from Jessica's blog. Play if you want . . .
1. Who are you?
2. How did you find my blog?
3. What do you like most on my blog?
4. What would you like me to blog more about?
5. A totally random fact about yourself!
1. Who are you? Noles 2. How did you find my blog? BCP 3. What do you like most on my blog? Story time. You're fantastic at telling stories. 4. What would you like me to blog more about? Nothing specific, just blog more. 5. A totally random fact about yourself! My aunt says dumb things to my friends.
1. Who are you? The Famous XP 2. How did you find my blog? BCP 3. What do you like most on my blog? Your pictures. 4. What would you like me to blog more about? me. 5. A totally random fact about yourself! I don't like ice cream.
1. Who are you? Melaina 2. How did you find my blog? 08/08 3. What do you like most on my blog? Random stories 4. What would you like me to blog more about? Photos 5. A totally random fact about yourself! My right ear has a point on it.
1. Who are you? Badgergirl 2. How did you find my blog? I don't remember, Krista maybe? 3. What do you like most on my blog? The stories and pictures 4. What would you like me to blog more about? Anything will be fine. 5. A totally random fact about yourself. I volunteered to get Tased.
1. Who are you? Nicolasa 2. How did you find my blog? BCP 3. What do you like most on my blog? Your stories and your pictures 4. What would you like me to blog more about? Nothing specific, just blog more.-ditto Noles. 5. A totally random fact about yourself! I love roller coasters!
2. How did you find my blog? I think I found you from a comment left on my blog, or it could have been from Krista/Kritta, or it could have been from the Knot....who knows anymore. ;o)
3. What do you like most on my blog? I love the stories!
4. What would you like me to blog more about? Well, I see that you're PG, so starting with that would be great. LOL
5. A totally random fact about yourself! I sometimes watch my husband's sci fi shows.
1. Who are you? GV 2. How did you find my blog? I really don't remember. I worship you so it could have been any number of online places. I should be listed as a cyber stalker. 3. What do you like most on my blog? Pictures, Pictures, Pictures. 4. What would you like me to blog more about? The upcoming Moby is much anticipated. 5. A totally random fact about yourself! Um. I'm a real girl at heart.
7 comments:
1. Who are you?
Noles
2. How did you find my blog?
BCP
3. What do you like most on my blog?
Story time. You're fantastic at telling stories.
4. What would you like me to blog more about?
Nothing specific, just blog more.
5. A totally random fact about yourself!
My aunt says dumb things to my friends.
1. Who are you?
The Famous XP
2. How did you find my blog?
BCP
3. What do you like most on my blog?
Your pictures.
4. What would you like me to blog more about?
me.
5. A totally random fact about yourself!
I don't like ice cream.
1. Who are you?
Melaina
2. How did you find my blog?
08/08
3. What do you like most on my blog?
Random stories
4. What would you like me to blog more about?
Photos
5. A totally random fact about yourself!
My right ear has a point on it.
1. Who are you?
Badgergirl
2. How did you find my blog?
I don't remember, Krista maybe?
3. What do you like most on my blog?
The stories and pictures
4. What would you like me to blog more about?
Anything will be fine.
5. A totally random fact about yourself.
I volunteered to get Tased.
1. Who are you?
Nicolasa
2. How did you find my blog?
BCP
3. What do you like most on my blog?
Your stories and your pictures
4. What would you like me to blog more about?
Nothing specific, just blog more.-ditto Noles.
5. A totally random fact about yourself!
I love roller coasters!
1. Who are you?
PTG
2. How did you find my blog?
I think I found you from a comment left on my blog, or it could have been from Krista/Kritta, or it could have been from the Knot....who knows anymore. ;o)
3. What do you like most on my blog?
I love the stories!
4. What would you like me to blog more about?
Well, I see that you're PG, so starting with that would be great. LOL
5. A totally random fact about yourself!
I sometimes watch my husband's sci fi shows.
1. Who are you?
GV
2. How did you find my blog?
I really don't remember. I worship you so it could have been any number of online places. I should be listed as a cyber stalker.
3. What do you like most on my blog?
Pictures, Pictures, Pictures.
4. What would you like me to blog more about?
The upcoming Moby is much anticipated.
5. A totally random fact about yourself!
Um. I'm a real girl at heart.
Post a Comment