So ummm...where did time go? Only 10 weeks until this baby is due. 70 days. That's not very long. Especially when she could come even earlier than that. It's not like fetuses are known for their amazing time-keeping and scheduling abilities...
She's been a very busy girl in there. We're still endlessly amused by feeling (and watching!) her kicking and punching and rolling around.
Can't wait to meet her! Yet we can wait...until she's ready! I imagine she'll be ready before we truly feel like we are - but is anyone ready for this?
I don't think so, so why stress too much about it?

3 comments:
I am beyond excited for you! I cannot believe that time is flying so quickly. I remember, like yesterday, when you told us you were KU!
Happy Valentine's Day!
I'm still not ready for kids and I have two.
You're never ready.
Mine is 2, almost 2.5, and I still wonder how I (we) got here!
Post a Comment