See these? I don't think we're supposed to have these yet.
These are keys to our new house. We close tomorrow at 10am, but went there for a walkthrough today. We ran into the builder while we were there today, and he just handed us the keys as he was leaving.
Everything. looks. awesome. This was the first time we'd seen it since the counters were put in the kitchen and bathrooms and the dishwasher put in. As we pulled into the neighborhood I actually felt myself having a little anxiety about how the kitchen counters were going to look but I am definitely not disappointed!
While we are busy closing tomorrow, the rest of the appliances will be installed and the mirrors hung in the bathrooms and it will be all ours.
Crazy.

4 comments:
Congrats! So happy for you!
YAY!!!! I can't wait to see it in person. When are you moving in?
We will do some this weekend and then the rest and ourselves next weekend.
How exciting! I am so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment