Today we headed to Sheila's house with some other of my mom friends and their kids. We were late because we were getting new brakes on the truck, but we still had a great time. I did, anyway...Sophie pretty much slept the whole time. We had had a rough day or two before at home where Sophie would NOT sleep if I put her down. By nighttime last night I was in the crazy tired new mom breakdown tears because I really just wanted to take a shower, brush my teeth, and put on clean underwear (Which I did get, by the way...at 11:30pm).
Moral of that story: I REALLY needed out of the house. She did too. We go out and about well together - I wonder why we don't do it more often.
I feel like a new woman. Human, even.

2 comments:
She is GORGEOUS!
Sophie with her Sophie. Perfect ha! <3
Post a Comment