I have a different blog. It is dedicated to the bebeh and is/will be written mostly in the form of letters to her about her (and any future bebeh's) because I want her to have it to read someday. You're welcome to check it out if bebeh's are your thing or you just need more stuff to fill your time while you pretend to work.
It's called Life As Your Mama and you can find it by clicking on that.
Comments, encouragement, and respectful thoughts and opinions are welcome, judging and backseat parenting are not. You can keep that crap on this blog where I can tell you off with reckless abandon. :)
Someday when this Project 365 thing (that I'm way behind on posting) is over, I hope to write other stuff here. Right now I just can't keep up with much of anything. Now that I have a baby that naps in her crib though I expect that to change.
No comments:
Post a Comment