November 3, 2010

267-365/365. Project FAIL.

I'm not doing the project 365 posts anymore.  I'm over a month behind in posting, and I find myself neglecting my blog more than ever because ever since I started the project, I feel some weird obligation to be caught up on those picture posts before I write anything else...and well...that's just not right.  So after a little over 9 months, I quit!

I have the pictures, and I'm sure many of them will still make their way here.  Particularly pictures of those bad kitties.  I swear I have many brilliant pointless things to say and random thoughts to spew, not to mention a lot of time on my hands. 

By the way, if you didn't already know - I have another blog (that of course I'm also behind on) that I'm writing to/for Sophie about her baby/childhood, being a mom, stuff we do, etc.  I would love to have something like this from when I was little so maybe someday she'll enjoy it too.  It can be found at http://lifeasyourmama.blogspot.com ...you know...if you're bored and don't have 800+ things marinating in your google reader account.

No comments:

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker