December 9, 2010

Coming soon to a refrigerator magnet near you...

...when I finally figure out what I want to get.

I can count on one hand (maybe even minus a couple fingers) how many times in my life I've sent Christmas cards.  Why? Well...I have no excuse.  I'm lazy. I love receiving them and I love putting them up all over the door or a wall, but I never remember to send them.  My favorite cards are photo cards - I love seeing how people and/or their kids have grown, aged, or changed over the years.  With as many pictures as I take (TONS), I'm sure all of my future Christmas cards will be photo cards.

Thanks to a sweet giveaway from Shutterfly, I'm actually motivated this year.  I've taken a bunch of pics of Sophie, and checked out their adorable designs - but I'm having a hard time choosing!  For starters, my baby is too freaking cute.  But then Shutterfly has a ton of new, super cute card designs this year too.  I've had great luck with them in the past.  I even made our wedding photobook through there, our Save-the-Date photocard for our wedding and have ordered tons of prints and quite a few enlargements, too.  I've never been disappointed.

If you'd like to write about your favorite Shutterfly products in order to receive 50 free holiday photo cards, click here! 

No comments:

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker