August 12, 2007

I hate card boxes.

It looks like a craft store threw up on my dining room floor.

This is turning out to be a much bigger PITA than I thought and costing more too. Unfortunately, a big part of that is my own fault because instead of white paint I bought this cool stuff that would actually resemble frosting. Screw that. It was so difficult to work with that after 2 hours I scraped it all off and put it back in the jar and you can bet your ass that I will be taking it back to Ben Franklin Crafts to get my (actually Linda’s) money back. I’ve now had a couple beers and made a trip to Wally World for a couple $0.96 cans of white spray paint. I’m pretty sure my neighbors are a little freaked out by me spray painting some odd shaped something out in the middle of the lawn in the dark, but I really don’t care. The *&%^$#@*! thing is white now.

Walmart is much more fun with a buzz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know another place that is so much more fun with a substance of some kind or another in your system…TARGET! Really soft scarves, pajamas, and robes!

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker