(Well...some of you anyway)
Please learn the concept of "right of way". It's a 4-way stop, not rocket science. You can learn this on page 22 of the Wisconsin Motorist's Handbook. After you figure that one out, please learn about turning off your effing brights. It's on page 31.
Thanks in advance,
J.
PS. Dear Mr. Dude who almost ran me off the 2 lane road in the country on my way to work a couple of days ago - you're a douchebag. GFY.
10 comments:
Just wait until it snows… *sigh*
Amen, sister. The roads in Wisconsin are FULL of f’ing morons.
I have a question for those of you who come from out of state. Is it legal in other states to make U-turns at controlled intersections? I always thought this was illegal in Wisconsin, but I see so many people doing this now, I thought maybe this maneuver was legal in other states and is being performed by transplants. I still regard it as the cardinal sin of driving, but I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. If it is illegal in other states, I want to know so I can call these people names :o)
I enjoyed this post.
I hate four way stops. I never had a problem with drivers until I move to Milwaukee. It’s like no one understands what to do. I also have the ironic problem in my neighborhood of people stopping where there are no stop signs. I get this all the time. And then they wave me through. I get so frustrated because they don’t even have a stop sign. Morons.
jessie. you are too funny. wisconsin hasnt changed you one bit.
THANK YOU! I thought I was the only one who felt this way.
But, you forgot to let people know that they do, indeed, have turn signals on their vehicles and they can, in fact, use them.
hahaha. Girl, I haven’t been around here in a while (I’m sorry) but I’m glad I came back!!!! I liked this post. I have a lot of anger for dumb drivers. I get especially angry when people slow down to 35 miles an hour on the highway simply to stop and look at the police officer that has pulled over the latest speed demon on the road. Give me a break people. Keep moving!!!
Yes, I’m impatient =)
You people should try driving in Indiana. Just thinking about it is giving me a headache.
Farrah - That’s illegal here, too - I’ve gotten a ticket for doing it. No U-Turns are legal in Ohio, though. That sucks.
Sierra - I always talk about that, too. Esp when they are driving expensive luxury cars, I then make the comment that they really should have upgraded to the package that comes with turn signals.
Post a Comment