November 25, 2007

More fun with iFriends

So as most of you know, I'm still pretty new to Wisconsin. When I came here I thought I'd be able to meet some new people and make some new friends through school and/or work. Well...I work in a high school and take my grad school classes online so I won't be meeting anyone that way. Luckily, thanks to theknot.com and blogs and facebook I've gotten to know so many great ladies in this area. I used to be very paranoid about meeting people from the internet and swore it was something that I'd never be able to do. Obviously I've changed my mind about that, and I'm glad I did! Kind of like Krista said, I'm glad to get to know these ladies from the internet in person and know for sure that they aren't some scary pedophiles or rapists disguising themselves as friendly, normal women.

Last night I had the pleasure of another gathering of the iFriends. We met at California Pizza Kitchen for dinner (I ate WAY too much, and Krista, Sara and I couldn't resist the dessert) and then headed over to Bar Louie for drinks. It was great to see everyone again, and to meet a few more that I hadn't met in person before. I forgot my camera at Corey's mom's house last weekend, so here are a few pictures that other people took last night.







Don't mind the funny cheerleader poses in the front row :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fun!

Anonymous said...

You should come to the next one, whenever that is!

Anonymous said...

You change your page layout more than anyone I’ve ever seen. I like this one a lot!

Last night was fun. YAY for iFriends!

Anonymous said...

I would love to come, just let me know!

Anonymous said...

Awwww…horray for meeting friends. I’m a firm supporter in using the internet for social purposes. How else is a busy girl supposed to meet people?! It doesn’t have the same negative tag attached to it as it used to. In fact, I think it’s tres chic. Kudos to you all for being so cool! =)

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker