July 6, 2008

Men suck during wedding planning.

Hi, my name is C. and I'm not going to have an opinion about anything (ever) and then once in awhile throw one out there like it's mattered to me all along and throw off whatever your plan or idea was. Among many other (more important) things I've changed my mind about in the last month I just decided that I think koozies are dumb and that I've never heard of wedding favors anyway.

20 days until I can feel like a sane normal person again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He apparantly never got the memo…anytime they are asked, the guy is supposed to think about it, mull it over, and then agree with you.

Obviously, he could never dream of arguing, but he also has to act like he is involved…

Once he learns that, everything should be easy!

Anonymous said...

The one real advantage of a koozie for a wedding favor? Nobody will forget your wedding date. Especially the groom. Many a groom has been sipping on a cold one, looked down, and realized his anniversary is next week as it is printed right there on the koozie. ——- worked for me. and yes I am biased.

Anonymous said...

Do you want me to send C the aforementioned memo? Worked for my H. I think his Best Man sent it to him.

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker