July 1, 2008

Sports Announcers

Remember in the movie Anchorman, the ladies at the news station let Veronica corningstone know that Ron Burgundy will ready anything written on the teleprompter..."And I mean A. Ny. Thing." as a way to get back at him?

I'm convinced that sports announcers do the same thing, because I just heard the term...

...wait for it...

"Fractured Testicle"

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Are you freaking kidding me?

Sorry boys...as much as you'd like to think that you have bones in your balls - you don't.

Ruptured...yes. Crushed, swollen, bruised, swiftly kicked? Yes.

Fracture? Absofuckinglutely not.

Fractures happen to bones. I promise. Any definition you find of the word "fracture" will tell you that. Google it...type in "define: fracture" without the quotes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

So…could he get a fractured Boner?

Anonymous said...

Haha! Nope, no bones in the boner either.

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker