October 5, 2008

I've been avoiding you

So...I never wrote that post about our rehearsal dinner or the bachelor party, and I haven't written about our wedding either.

Since I haven't done that, I've felt like it would be wrong for me to write about anything else...but that's pretty dumb too.

Long story short: Our wedding was so much fun and hands down the best day of my life so far. It was AWESOME to see everyone and have so many of our friends and family in one pace, everyone had a great time, we didn't spend a ton of money, and we are FINALLY married!

Sometimes, I hate the way I look in so many of the pictures - I make some really stupid expressions. But then I realize...the reason I look so goofy sort of makes it not goofy at all. The reason? I was laughing and smiling (and crying) pretty much ALL day. So the reason there aren't a lot of pictures of me making a normal face is because it was hard to find a moment where I wasn't having THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE! I think that's a pretty good reason.

I have a ton of pictures from the awesome photographers (and the million pictures our families took) that I will surely bother you with periodically in my blog posts.

So since I'm here now, I guess I'll make good on my promise for a few pics from the rehearsal dinner and the bachelor party:

The rehearsal dinner was just a casual get-together in Corey's mom's backyard and some pizza. It was nice for people to meet and catch up and relax a little before the wedding chaos really began. We also got a lot of the set-up taken care of.





In case you can't tell, my rehearsal bouquet was the Bud Light I was drinking and the tiger lilly I picked from the side of the house. Klassy, huh?

My awesome bridesmaids:







The sash I tried to put on Corey. He wasn't having it.





I am a little annoyed right now...most of these are not the pictures I was looking for - I am missing some. Not sure how that is possible...

Anyway, here are a few from the bachelor party:









That's enough for now. I need to go finish watching my ass get stomped in both of my fantasy football leagues. I'm trying to be less of a stranger, I swear. In my defense, I've had a LOT going on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a confession. The shirt that C. is wearing at his b-party? I own it. I bought it for me in the men’s dept. of Old Navy. I just thought it was cute.

Anonymous said...

L! I love that shirt on him.

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker