November 4, 2008

New names, new games.

I've been thinking.

I know what you are thinking...you just said "Uh oh..." to yourself didn't you? Yeah. Thought so.

Anyway...I started this blog in June 2007 when we first moved from Fresno, CA to our old apartment in Milwaukee, WI (2191.99 miles apart according to mapquest).

It's been almost a year and a half now. We're not new here anymore, we have a new address, I even have a new name. Suddenly the mileage doesn't seem so fitting.

Since I currently lack creativity, does anyone have any ideas?

The web address would stay the same, but the title at the top would change. Help!



In other news...the fall sports season is finally over at work. I only worked an hour and a half today, have Tuesday through Thursday off, and don't have to show up again until Friday night at 5:30! An awesome and welcome break after this extra-busy and crazy-as-hell football/volleyball/boy's soccer/girl's swim/cross country season. Next up: boy's & girl's basketball/hockey/boy's swim/wrestling. It's all downhill from here.

In even bigger and better news... Tomorrow this God forsaken election will be over and I can not wait. I'm so tired of this crap. How can it be so exciting and so annoying at the same time?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’ve been anxious for the election to be over too, even though I totally and completely love this stuff. I’m a bit of a wreck tonight, waiting for returns. Probably taking Starbucks and Krispy Kreme up on their offers of free caffeine and sugar was ill-advised.

I have no blog title ideas for you. Mine was an impulse title and I’ve been a bit sorry to be saddled with Superfantastic ever since. People don’t seem to read the sarcasm into it that I intended, so I come off like one of those super annoying forcefully happy people who’d tell you to turn you frown upside down or some crap. So don’t rush into anything, is my advice.

Anonymous said...

I, too, am ready for this election to be over. I am so anxious to see where we end up in 4 years.

Anonymous said...

I was definitely ready for it to be done…and even though technically “it’s done” now…it’s still not. I just hope that at some point in the next 2.5months I can turn on the TV without Obama being the main headline.
Because seriously? There are other things going on in the world than just our election.

Anonymous said...

But I LOVE “superfantastic”! It’s a term I’ve used before, and when I found your blog I read it with total sarcasm. But then again I read and say almost everything with sarcasm…hmmm.

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker