November 13, 2008

Therapy Thursday

I am starting to feel like I'm on the brink of crazyflakes.

Who the F hits the snooze button every 5 minutes for TWO AND A HALF HOURS?!?! Especially after about 9 hours of sleep. This is an almost daily occurrence now. On a good day it's 1.5 hours of snooze. Today was a new record.

Why do I talk/think about all kinds of stuff that I'm going to get done and plan to be really productive the next day and then can never bring myself to do any of it?

Is any medication going to help my insomnia? I'm not laying there stressing about anything in particular. I'm just...laying there. The stuff I'm taking now seems to be helping with my quality of sleep and a little with the fibromyalgia (I wake up feeling like I only got hit by a mini-cooper instead of a bus), but making the insomnia worse.

I don't feel anxious. I don't feel depressed. I'm actually less stressed than normal these days.

So what the hell?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still think you should look into acupuncture or something similar. Because, you know, I’m totally an expert and stuff.

Anonymous said...

I wish I knew what to tell you…
But we have one more thing in common. I also have been known to hit snooze for an hour or more. It’s a bad habbit I’m struggling to try to break it.

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker