I learned about this contest to win a Wii Fit through a friend's blog. I've wanted a Wii for a long time now but Corey doesn't see the point because he has a PS3. The key word there is "HE" has a PS3. Not to mention that PS3 DOESN'T HAVE WII FIT! I would love to win this more than I can describe. I can't just "work out". I won't stick to it. I can't commit to any certain times/days of the week for a class for a recreational team because of my job.
Right now I am back up to a weight that is less than 10lbs under the weight I was at my heaviest. I know I'm not obese, but I'm definitely overweight and more out of shape than I've ever been. I'm about to turn 30. I wake up every day feeling like a got hit by a car/bus/train (that is my pain scale these days) with fibromyalgia crap and exercise and yoga are supposed to help that too.
Plus, I REALLY need to lose some weight and gain some better habits. I'd like to do this before we have kids, too. The weight itself is just a number, I know...but it's a number I'm so scared to see again. I remember how I felt at that weight. I remember how low my self esteem was and the stress and depression surrounding it too. So even though I don't look terrible, I associate that weight with a terrible time in my life. One I don't want to see and feel again. Ever. I envy those people who are overweight and know it and still exude so much confidence. I had that once too...but it was when I was in shape. It's different for everyone I suppose.
Woooo...sorry that got a little Debbie Downer-ish.
No comments:
Post a Comment