March 1, 2009

Olbrich Gardens

A few weeks ago I went to Olbrich Gardens in Madison with Corey's mom and grandma. We had a nice day and while mom and grandma watched a free concert that was going on there that day, I wandered around and played with the new camera a little more.

The indoor gardens (atrium maybe?) were VERY humid and you can see that my lens fogged up but I kept the pictures because they still looked cool.  Wandering around outside was nice too.  I can't wait until spring to walk around and see the place in bloom!  I think it would be a place I'd love to spread out a blanket and read a book.  That's something I might even be able to do this summer since grad school will be over and I will actually have free time to burn again!

This is my first time playing with picasa's collage feature, so hopefully you are able to see it. I *think* that if you click on a picture it will get bigger, but I'm not sure...I guess we'll find out!



Posted by Picasa
Sorry for my (yet another) extended absence. I've been working so much lately and school is kind of nuts so even if I had been writing, I wouldn't have much to say. Things are settling down now that the winter sports season is coming to a close at the high school so I think I may be around more often. I'll try...but don't hold your breath [insert massive amounts of sarcasm here]. I know how totally excited you are to hear from me, right?
Anyway, it's almost 1pm on a sunday and SOMEONE is still in bed. WTF is that about? I am off to go start laundry and wake him up.

ETA: Ok, if you click on the collage you get the whole thing made larger, not each individual picture, which is still cool.

No comments:

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker