Ha! That is exactly how I felt when I started it! I was able to do it even though my muscles were super sore, but I have now gone to the "I will just do it 4-5 times a week" route. I read somewhere online that Jillian said in an interview that it is not meant to do EVERY day...so take that however you want.
3 comments:
Ha! That is exactly how I felt when I started it! I was able to do it even though my muscles were super sore, but I have now gone to the "I will just do it 4-5 times a week" route. I read somewhere online that Jillian said in an interview that it is not meant to do EVERY day...so take that however you want.
Thank God. A friend and I are going to try to go for a minimum of 3 days a week with a goal of 5 times. I think that's pretty reasonable.
I could barely lift my arms after Day 1, but it got better after days 2 and 3. Then I got busy. Now it'll hurt again when I start up again.
Post a Comment