I'm in San Diego spending some time with my mom and the family. I'm having a relaxing time and my mom is getting some much needed rest. My step-dad hid some eggs for the girls this morning...right before he left to go golfing. Luckily he had an early tee-time, so I don't feel the need to call him a douchebag for skipping out on Easter morning...except for the part where he told my youngest sister to come and wake me up so someone could watch them find eggs since he was leaving.
Uh...
Hey...
You don't think maybe mom and everyone else wouldn't like to be up to witness this together? Of course by then the youngest was a little antsy to go find things, so we got up rightthenandthere. The girls colored eggs last night too - I have some great pictures of them that I will post later since my camera battery is dead at the moment. You're never too old to color eggs!
Anyway, hope everyone is having a great Easter and not boring themselves to tears with my blog.

No comments:
Post a Comment