April 26, 2009

San Diego, Part 2: Easter

Saturday afternoon the girls and I made a last minute trip to the grocery store because really, how could we not color eggs and hide them when we're all in one place at Easter for once? Well, as you can probably guess, the egg coloring kits were slim-pickings by that time. Our choice was between Tinkerbelle and Disney Princesses. Obviously, we went with Tinkerbelle. We aren't the Disney Princess type of girls.

Below is a collage of the girls coloring, the result, some of the pretty flowers blooming in the yard, and one very zen kitty.

I can't get over how grown up the girls are getting. A. is getting beautiful and so nice, normal, and easy going. B. is kind of in an awkward stage, not to mention a little bit of a bitch. Yes, I just called my 11 year old sister a bitch. Don't get me wrong, I love her to pieces, but man...I hope she grows out of this. And soon, for the sake of everyone around her. She's a smart kid though - once she is outside of the house, everyone thinks she is the sweetest, kindest, most well spoken child in all the land. Master of disguise, that one.

(click picture to enlarge)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker