April 26, 2009

San Diego, Part 1: Sunrise, Sunset

Sorry it took me so long to blog (and by "blog" I mean show off my pictures) from the 9 days I spent in San Diego earlier this month. Look forward to several small and probably obnoxious posts of pictures and collages :)

I left Milwaukee on April 10th, but got to see this beautiful sunrise before I took off:



And here is the sunset from my mom's bedroom balcony that welcomed me on my first night there. There is about a week this time of year that the sun sets just right in between the trees and you can just make out the Catalina Islands for a few minutes. It was too cloudy for that this first night.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melaina25 said...

Those sunrises are gorgeous! Almost makes me want to wake up early, almost...

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker