Let's meet her.
That is Jillian Michaels. She is commonly known for her role as the resident fat-arse kicker on The Biggest Loser. I don't watch the show, but I've heard a lot of people mention her 30 Day Shred video in the last couple weeks and got curious.
Curiosity killed the cat.
It'll kill the Mo too.
I tried it today for the first time and Ho. Ly. God. Ten minutes in I was struggling to raise my arms. How I made it through the next 20 is a miracle of some sort. Jillian is one tough biatch, but (from my AT point of view on injuries and methods and such) she knows what she's talking about...or at least I agree with her. She sounds like she was in the army - maybe she was. I like that. I like her. And I like that she whips skinnies and fatties into shape and doesn't seem to take any crap or whining.
I *want* to try to keep this up for the next 30 days...with my schedule it isn't likely though. Maybe I can make it a 45 day shred. Anyway, I WILL do it again. Maybe I'll get another pair of hand weights and drag Corey in on it too.
In the meantime, I think I have to put my Curves membership on "vacation" already. They have really weird hours and right now with work and school (and the fact that I'm struggling to keep up with it) and my weak efforts not to win my nomination for the category of World's Worst Wife, I just can't seem to make it there.
Oh well.
Maybe after May 16th.


3 comments:
Now I am curious!!!
I am also curious.
I did this last night since my lazy ass didn't make it to the gym in the morning. It's definitely a good workout!
Post a Comment