April 10, 2010

38 Weeks!



We could NOT get a non-horrifying picture of me looking at the camera so you get me laughing.

So yeah...here I am. 38 weeks. Still pregnant. 2 weeks until my due date.

Very uncomfortable, sore, and puffy...but still happy.

That said...you're welcome to come any day now, kiddo.  Since we're moving soon, I'm not going to run out of nesting-type things to do so no sense on you waiting on that.  I feel you trying to get out...try harder!

Monday I go down to half days at work, so I get to sleep an extra hour, show up at 9, and leave by 1 after I cover everyone's lunches. I was going to go ahead and stop entirely this week just because it was getting so bad, but since I'm quitting once I have the baby, I might as well take a little bit more money, no?

Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker