July 18, 2007

I PASSED!!!!!!

This is the new best day ever.

I got the results from my NATABOC exam and have earned the fancy letters ATC after my name :)

In case anyone is wondering what the heck it is I do and what that national certification exam was for, here is an overview.

I'm celebrating with Miller Lite and chocolate chip cookies :)



Now, out of the remaining problems from my original stress list...

1. Did I pass that certication exam? YES
2. Which leads to...will I keep my job? YES
3. Which leads to...if not, now I have to come up with tuition. N/A
4. As well as...where will I get the $235 dollars to re-take it? N/A

1-4 is officially wiped out, so all that remains now:

5. Where will I get the $500 dollars Concordia wants to reserve my spot in the grad program?
I'm working on it :)

Another glorious day in Jessie history. I'm definitely sleeping well tonight.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just had this feeling that you were gonna pass! Funny…I just started reading all of your blogs today…from oldest to newest…and by the time I got to the most recent this wonderful blog was up! I’m sooooo happy for you! While I was reading all of your other blogs about stress, money issues, job worries, insomnia, etc. I was thinking…I hope she passes that test! And you did! You are awesome! Congrats girl…enjoy your celebration!! You rock!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I know that’s something you’ve really been worried about - now it’s time to just relax and enjoy your time in WI!

Anonymous said...

Thanks ladies!

It’s definitely time to relax and have some freaking fun! I also slept great last night.

Melissa you should start a blog!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Very excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Brooke - now it’s your turn! I can’t imagine the things you have to know for the bar exam, but good luck again!

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker