Yep, I'm jumping on.
After weeks of blog cruising, I'm a little envious of all the books these people have read, and a lot of them sound really interesting. I used to love to read - then college kind of killed it for me. Last week I finally started reading a book I bought 3 years ago that has been collecting dust on my shelf! Hey, it's a start. Anyway - I decided it was time to make a "what I'm reading" section on my blog, partly because making that list grow might make me feel like I've accomplished more, and partly because that side of my blog was looking a little dull and quiet.
PS...TONIGHT I AM SLEEPING. Thanks to my future mother-in-law, the lorazepam and I are going to have a fabulous night - I hope. I know, I know...I'm cheating...but this is getting old. Besides, it's just this one time.
1 comment:
I love it!
I love getting book ideas from others. Read as much as you can now - you won’t get much leisure-reading time during grad school!
Post a Comment