I have been informed that I start work on August 4th (instead of the following week) and there is no way out of it. Shittastical! That is 2 days after our wedding! Yay!
Not.
I’ve decided that that sucks and am now seeing if it is possible to move it all back a week earlier. I mean…we weren’t planning on going on a honeymoon, but that doesn’t mean I want to go to work 2 seconds later. I’m annoyed that now I can’t go anywhere if I wanted to. We’d would like to take a couple of days to go somewhere relaxing together (alone) even if we don’t even leave the state, you know? So….we’re seeing what we can do about the date.
I also discovered I have the entire month of July off now, so that is something kind of sweet in the middle of all the sucking. No, I won’t be getting paid.
3 comments:
That sucks! Maybe you can tell them you already have an expensive honeymoon booked?
He knows that I don’t. Unfortunately we’re not strangers.
I know you said you were going to move things up, but even if that doesn’t work, it isn’t the *worst* thing in the world. We went back to the grind on the Tuesday after our wedding. And now, almost 2 *years* later, we’re finally taking that honeymoon.
Just take it as it comes, I guess. :o/
Post a Comment