At first, I thought I'd lost my mind, because I thought I remembered a time that I found him mildly attractive. Don't get me wrong, I always thought he was annoying - but that is nothing a mute button can't fix. But then again...he's not really worth watching TV on mute either. But this guy? This guy on my TV right now? HELL to the NO. I was immediately disgusted with myself and wondered if this was more solid proof that before Corey I had truly horrible, mind-boggling taste in men.
This inspired a google image search in hopes of some less recent pics. Guess what? I'm not crazy. He really DOES look scary now.

Granted...he's nothing special in the "before" pic...but WHOA.
In other news...you know LOLcats/I Can Has Cheezburger?
I found LOLjesus!
4 comments:
He did used to be kinda cute…and he pulled some incredible tail over the years. But he seems to be overly skinny now.
I hadn’t seen him in a while, but he really does look wretched…
He was alright looking in the mid-90s, wasn’t he?
*WAS* is the key word there :)
He totally looks creepy weird now.
Post a Comment