June 1, 2008

I love Milwaukee

I've lived a lot of places, but I don't think I want to live anywhere else but here ever again.

Today as I was driving down THE 43 (Hi Jess!) on my way to a baby shower and I looked to my left towards the city and the Hoan Bridge and the lake and got this weird, almost overwhelming feeling of giddyness and love for my new home city. I belong here.

How's that for some sappy cheesiness?

Also, Happy 23rd Anniversary to my mom and step-dad!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh… You caught a glimpse of the elegance. That’s all there is to it.

Welcome home.

Anonymous said...

I love it and miss it! I couldn’t wait to get out, but now I just wish I could move back!

Anonymous said...

It’s so nice to see someone love living in Milwaukee…that thrilling feeling is great, I remember it. Don’t worry, it will wear off.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to happycow person…I hear my comment didn’t translate well in email…i was being sarcastic!!! love the blog…love the bridge ….love everything about you and your sexy self!!! Happy Wedding in July…Jane

Anonymous said...

P.S. In the future I will put proper smilies to show my emotion…sincerest apologies:) Jane

Anonymous said...

Ha! Smartass!

It’s not a big deal. I was in sort of a “mood” when I read it. Proper smilies not required - unless of course you are feeling smiley or something.

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker