June 22, 2008

JUST like old times.

2:30 in the morning...guess who isn't sleeping?

Bingo! Me!

(obviously)

So uhhh...yeah. I haven't reordered my ambien because our mail was supposed to start forwarding and it would get sent back to the VA. I meant to call there earlier this week to change our address and then order it, but no. I forgot. You can bet that I'm kicking myself for it right now.

I was getting through the not falling asleep by taking my (former) usual 2 benadryl, which took awhile but was apparently helping at least a little - with the sleep AND waking up without allergy snot plugging up my brains. Of course...today it got packed in a box somewhere and I wasn't able to take any before bed.

So here I sit.

I may or may not have poured myself some sort of alcoholic beverage in an attempt to bring on the sleep.

No comments:

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker