I had my first (of 3) "trial" workout today at Curves.
Honestly? I liked it.
I was told by some that I was probably on the "skinnier" or "younger" side and while I admit that I didn't totally believe that, I can see how that is possible. But...considering that I have worked out what...once (?) in the last year, and maybe once the year before that, I am really out of shape. Now factor in a little fibromyalgia.
I need this.
I need to start slow.
I liked the atmosphere. It's small. Everyone seems to know each other's names or are at least familiar with each other. All the little old ladies in there were awful cute, and the younger ones were nice. It's not a meat market. It's not intimidating. The exercises are simple but effective and definitely adjustable to your strength and abilities. I like structure. Plus, it's the perfect distance away to walk/jog to and from.
I have 2 more free trials to take advantage of, and gosh darn it, I think I will. And then I think I will join.
1 comment:
I fake bake at a building that is shared with Curves. The place was dead until the beginning of this month. A lot of new resolutions I guess.
Post a Comment