February 29, 2008

May cause drowsiness.

That is what is on my shiny new bottle of Ambien from the VA.

I sure freakin’ hope so.

Even better would be “May not cause insane weight gain”.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got taken off of T’zone as well. Hope the Ambien works for you!

Anonymous said...

How’d it go?

Anonymous said...

It worked beautifully. I took it, brushed my teeth, read my book for about 20 minutes and I was OUT. I woke up and felt conscious and alert and rested at about 8:30. I had to force myself to go back to sleep in order to take full advantage of my day off.

Anonymous said...

Nice! So far so good on my new stuff as well. Here’s to getting a normal night’s sleep!

Anonymous said...

Glad that you’re getting a good nights sleep!

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker