March 19, 2008

Dreaming in stereo? Almost...

Have you ever had eerily similar dreams to your SO’s? We’ve had some weird dreams, but they’ve never been about the same thing.

We both dreamt about me being pregnant, with a girl, and the dream was centered around the name. His dream was simply that we were at the hospital and I had a girl and we named her Gracie. In mine, my friend Rachel was also pregnant with a girl but 2 months ahead of me. We had talked extensively about what we were naming our girls. She had her baby and stole my baby name, which was Madigan.

Madigan?

Weird.

I’ve never heard of someone named Madigan. The only Madigan anything that I know of is Madigan Army Hospital at Fort Lewis, Washington. That has to be where I got it, but I haven’t been to or thought of that place since I left there in 1999.

Corey has no idea where he got Gracie either, but at least that is a cute name.

I’m a little giddy that he had a baby dream.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my friend got her daughters name from a dream. i let my kids dad name him then changed it 3 days later because i could not remember it haaaaa

Anonymous said...

I can totally see Madigan being a new hot name.

Gracie is a cute name!

Anonymous said...

madigan huh? different but not too bad! me and cassie have had the same dreams on the same night before. we both dreamt that we had cut all of our hair off and couldn’t stop staring in the mirror. weird shit! no idea what that means. this was while she was in illinois too!

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker