Sorry for the not-so-clever football reference.
I'm talking about 4 semesters down, 1 to go! I finished my final assignment last night and can forget about school for a solid 6 or so weeks. I'm one 6 credit semester away from my masters degree and can. not. wait. As much as I'd like to say that I will be able to forget about school forever, I can't shake the feeling that I may end up back there somehow to learn a new trade that fits in a little better with the family-friendly work schedule I would like to have. But, then again...if I go back to school that would probably mean we'd have to put off the family thing even longer. So we'll see I guess.
There I go jumping back on the Debbie Downer train again. I can't seem to stop doing that. No matter how many things I am happy or excited about, I manage find twice as many things to bring me down. I don't know what my problem is.
Tonight we are going to Corey's company Christmas party. We had a lot of fun last year and are doing the same thing this time. It was a dinner/booze cruise on Lake Michigan and the Milwaukee River. The food was good and the view was amazing. I'm hoping that the boat will make fewer attempts to break through the frozen over parts of the water. I'm not in the mood for any Titanic moments. After the dinner cruise last year we ended up bar hopping on Water Street, but the people we were with live closer to Madison and still had to drive home. This year we live closer to downtown and have invited people to stay over if they need to. Anyway, I'm off to clean the house a little more just in case.
No comments:
Post a Comment