December 6, 2008

Welcome back!

Hi. Good to see you!

I know I've mentioned that the only thing I am able to fully commit to is Corey, but I swear this will be the last time I move my blog. I moved it because I'm lazy and because I love the way that all google programs are streamlined together and make everything super easy to use. Plus, I like that I have more freedom to re-decorate!

My next project is moving all my pictures to Picasa...another google program.

Anyway, change your links/reader/whatever else you use over to http://happiercows.blogspot.com/ . Thanks!

3 comments:

Evie said...

I know what you mean! Now that I've been on wordpress awhile, I'm feeling the itch to move back to blogger. Not that I've updated my blog in awhile anyway.......

Anonymous said...

And....how did you get your wordpress posts onto blogger?

Anonymous said...

One by one. It was a huge PITA, but I did it a little bit at a time. If I were to do it over again, I would probably just start new with my first post on the new one linking back to my old one instead.

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker