- I REALLY wanted...I'll even say NEEDED a snow day today. It was looking so promising. WTF?
- I've had my final "exam" open to me for 2.5 weeks now and I haven't done it. Hence the NEED for a snow day.
- Last wednesday was supposed to be the last time my systematic review group was meeting for the semester. Now we are "voluntarily" meeting tomorrow. WHY? Can we please cancel this?
- Old Navy performance fleece stuff is only like $8 right now and I want about 10 of everything. This is not financially possible.
- I still haven't started the laundry that I planned on doing Sunday.
- The laundry I did 2 weekends ago is still sitting here on the couch. Folded.
- I am lazy.
- I need another cup of coffee.
- I just wanted to bitch and moan with bullet points.
- kthxbai.
December 9, 2008
Bitching with bullet points
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment