December 15, 2008

They grow up so fast


How adorable is she?  That is my oldest "little" sister who is not so little anymore.  I can't wait to see her this weekend!

4 comments:

Accidentally Me said...

I'm going to see my youngest little sister this weekend, and I am super excited! They do grow up fast...I am lucky enough to have one around every day, and I still get amazed at how quickly she changes.

Danica said...

Little sisters, no matter what age, are the best! 8 more days til I see mine!

P.S.----you do realize there are birds on your blog page background, right? I can't visit anymore.

Anonymous said...

L! Danica, there are birds outside...you still leave the house don't you? Hell, you've got them INSIDE your house too!

Nicolasa said...

Little sisters are the best! Have fun with the family!

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker