December 13, 2008

Dear (other) high school (sport) coach,

(again)

You are still an arrogant prick.  I don't know if you quit your job at the old high school or if you were fired but I don't care.  I thought for sure I was going to be free of you this year but no, there you were...coaching at a different high school in the conference.  You don't seem to have a lot of fans.  Even your assistant coaches seem to hate you a little.  I hope one of them punches you in your smug douchebag face.  For the sake of your players, I hope nothing serious ever happens to them after you refuse to let the AT do their job.  Congrats on your colossal loss tonight. 

xoxo,
J.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any open letter containing the phrase "smug douchebag face" gets my seal of approval.

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker