I FINALLY finished my photobook with our wedding photos so I will post the preview of it here.
I started it one day in August. Then I worked really hard on it one day in September. Then I ignored it until last weekend. We had a TON of pictures that I loved and hard a hard time choosing and narrowing down...so I pretty much didn't. If you decide to look, pardon the many similar pictures and the excessive number of pictures of me.
For those of you who don't know me as well (or at all) and haven't seen these, you should know that we had a really REALLY small wedding for a very small price in Corey's mom's backyard. It was the best day of my life so far, and I'm very glad that we did it the way we did. After all, it's not about the wedding - it's about the marriage (even though the wedding is fun too!). Would it have been nice to have the money to throw down on something a little fancier? Sure! But then it wouldn't have been as "us" if that makes sense.
If this wedding was anything, it was VERY "us".
Enjoy! (click there)
2 comments:
Some very nice looking collages. Really like the evening photos at the end...looks great
awwwww, the bestest wedding ever! haha. i miss you guys! hope all is well. that photo album looks like a lot of work. good job!
Post a Comment