October 10, 2007

You want me to what?

So I just got an email asking me to be a guest speaker in one of the undergrad classes at my school.

I have no idea what I’m supposed to talk about, why they want me, or anything else this entails.

I said yes. It’s on October 19th at 8:30 am.

I really only have decent knowledge on about 3 things:

1) the army

2) athletic training at Fresno State

3) sucking at life and making it out alive and well

This ought to be interesting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always found that college students respond best to talk about illegal narcotics. Just FYI,

Anonymous said...

Oooh sweet! Thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

Hey–you express yourself beautifully–I really like your vivid, clear, strong writing–you’re not afraid to say what you think and how you feel–very eloquently. Sooo . . . I fully expect you to do a great job with your talk this week.

The pix and comments about the Komen run are wonder-full–I’m eagerly awaiting the shirt I ordered–that’s as close as I could get this year, but I’m hoping to participate in 2008.

I’m really intrigued with your comments made on the 8th anniversary of wedding #2–have been thinking about it on recent sunny days we’ve had out here and remembering what a lovely day it was. I don’t know what to advise about the pictures–as you say, he could do whatever he wants with them, and it’s no big deal to you. If that’s true–either send them or save yourself the postage–whatever works best for you.

Sorry, I can’t agree with you about George Clooney and Brett Favre–George is the one (well, after Grandpa, he’s the one). We’re hoping to get to his new movie Michael Clayton soon–it just got here Friday.

Marge

Anonymous said...

Jessie - It is so much fun to read about your life. You are living the dream of many people your age at this time. Too many complain or want it sll right now. You have chosen a future with two major objectives. Marriage and career. And from reading your blog remarks I feel that they both are so very important to your future. Corey and you are lucky to have finally found one another. When I read what you say, I set here and see you. It will be good to finally have that opportunity next year. Your comments about what to talk about you have answered already by your commnets about what can you talk about. I want you to tell us all all about this experience. Your life is so full. Now is a good time to share it with others before you become too old for that generation to want to listen. xx/oo gp/lrm

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker