October 1, 2007

I wish I could talk about my days at work

But I can’t. It’s a medical profession.

I will say this though. Today a punk-ass jerk of a high school kid called me an ass after he walked out of my training room. His coach and I had a nice little chat with him out on the field today. Afterward he looked like someone squished his puppy.

I win.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

“squished his puppy”– that may be my new favoritist saying ever!!

Anonymous said...

Oh man I’d go crazy if i couldn’t vent about work on my blog.

Cute story =)

Anonymous said...

I wish I could vent about my job, too.

Anonymous said...

I should tell my boss to shove it.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of education, you ass. I once had a kid (skinny) tell me he was going to “clean my clock”. I was so mad I told him to take the first swing. Another day, he was actually writing! (Rare.)I told him it was great, and that someday we should work on punctuating. He said, “I don’t do capitals or periods.” I asked a lady on a farm down the road if she were related to him, and she said, “Oooh, big trouble; I’m his aunt.”

Anonymous said...

Kids these days, I swear.

(and whoa…Uncle Ron used the word “ass” - I’ve never heard that before!)

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker