I'm not totally sure how I feel about this, since it feels a little myspace-ish (maybe because I've done it once on myspace a long long time ago) but anyway...here it goes: :)
THE RULES:
1. Post these rules before you give you the facts.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. At the end of your post, choose (tag) someone and list their name (linking to their page).
4. Leave them a comment on their blog letting them know they've been tagged!
8 Random Facts about Jessie:
1. I tend to eat my food one thing at a time (for example I don't eat some corn, then switch to chicken, then go back to corn). It's a weird childhood habit.
2. There are 15 and 19 years between me and my little sisters, but only 17 between me and my mom.
3. Few things irritate me more than people talking, joking around, fidgeting, or otherwise ignoring the national anthem when it is played.
4. The national anthem makes me teary every time I hear it.
5. I also get teary watching olympic medal ceremonies. I don't know why.
6. I have fibromyalgia. Few people know what that is.
7. I'm an athletic trainer. Few people know what that is either.
8. My first job was at the Grand Canyon with the Youth Conservation Corps when I was 15.
So now I get to tag three people: Sara, Sara, and Sierra. I liked how the names sounded together :)
4 comments:
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who eats one thing at a time like I do. I also don’t like my different foods to touch on the plate. As a child, it weirded my grandma out and she swore it was a sign that I would have OCD. It never happened, but I still can’t mix foods back and forth.
I only eat one food at a time too. You are not alone!
Ha! I can’t wait to tell my mom and my grandma that I am not the only one.
Mentle, I don’t like my foods to touch either. The only exception for me is mashed potatoes and corn - I mix them completely together anyway.
Found you from Christie and couldn’t resist this post…
1) I totally eat food one thing at a time, and I think more people do than you realize!
2) I love having little siblings:-) I am 13 years older than one sister (that I sort of adopted) and 17 years older than the other. One of my best friends is 25 years older than her newborn twin brother and sister, and 20 years older than her triplet sister-sister-brother. Oh, and 14 and 16 years older than her other sisters…lol
Post a Comment