It occurred to me after we hung up the phone - well...no, actually it occurred to me when my dad asked - that I'm not actually sure how old you are. In my mind, you are 75...but then the math doesn't really add up when I subtract my mom's age and the fact that Mike and Jodi are both older than her. I'm pretty sure you weren't 10 or so when Mike was born.
Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY no matter how old (or young) you are!
On another, unrelated note...
Race for the Cure is in 2 weeks! That really snuck up on me. I'm looking forward to it - I think it will be a lot of fun. My goal was to raise $250...I'm only $25 short...anyone want to help me with that last stretch? If you do, you can go here to do it. Thanks!
My friend Suzanne is also doing a breast cancer walk, so if you are feeling extra giving you can go here.
Then there is Krista, who I don't actually know, not in real life anyway. She is taking on a MUCH bigger challenge - both physically and with fundraising - so if you would like to go read her story and help her out, you can go here. So while it might sound weird that I don't know Krista, what I do know is that her blog cracks me up, she's very passionate about what she is doing, and she's only got a month left to raise over $1000.
Ok, that is all I've got for today on the nice happy making the world a better place stuff...except...
GREEN BAY PACKERS: 16
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES: 13
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, you rock. Thank you for the plug.
I wandered over here to tell you that you should totally try WordPress - I will not care one ounce.
You’re welcome.
I feel some wordpress coming on…
Good grief, Jessie! Look at your MATH! Did you actually PASS math all this time? I think that 1932+75 still equals 2007, even nowadays. Have you been sniffing happy cow pies again?
I’m an idiot, holy crap!
Post a Comment