I’m going to make one argument for why people on blogger should switch to wordpress. ONE.
1) Because I am lazy. Maybe you are too…
On wordpress, there are 2 little buttons I can push on “My Dashboard” that I loooove.
Blog Surfer - this automatically shows me the most recent blogs posted by other wordpress users without me clicking on every blog I stalk to see if there is anything new.
My Comments - clicking on this shows you the comments you have left on a wordpress users blog, the one before it, and all the comments after it, in case someone responded to something you said.
How kick-ass is that?
To be fair, I will make one against it.
The one thing I don’t like about this particular layout I have chosen is that it automatically capitalizes the first letter of every word in my title. Sometimes it looks dumb.
That was a very weak debate. With myself.
7 comments:
YAY!!! These features make me very excited about my switch this weekend.
I would verymuch like that feature. But I will not switch. I will not.
Hmmm… I’ve been thinking about switching. I’ve noticed a lot of people use wordpress. But I’m lazy. We’ll see.
Yay for Sara’s switch!
Sierra - I had a feeling you’d like that
Evie - It is really easy to switch. It will transfer all of your posts, pictures, and comments over for you. You know you wanna…
I didn’t even know that stuff was possible.
You’ve been tagged!
Seriously, those are two reasons enough for me to switch. But now I feel like a lemming.
Maybe later =)
I promise I won’t think you’re a lemming. I will think “Sweet! Another blog that I will see automatically!”
Post a Comment