September 7, 2007

I just couldn't stop...

Last night I had a bunch of homework to do by midnight. I finished at about 11:30 and my eyes drifted over to Harry Potter 7 sitting on the coffee table. I’ll just read one chapter…

4:30 am, 400 or so pages later. It was just SO GOOD!

I don’t even know what else to say. I know I’m about a month behind the rest of the world in reading this book, but better late than never, right? It was impossible to avoid the spoilers on what happens to who in the book, but it didn’t even matter because I still had no idea how it would play out. Honestly by the time I read the book I forgot what half of the spoilers were in the first place.

And now it’s over. WTF am I going to read now?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to read Harry Potter 1 on the airplane. I got through the first few chapters. Now I can’t even find the book. Maybe I just didn’t get to the good parts yet?

Anonymous said...

I think once you get through the first one, you just have to know what happens next.

…or maybe you don’t…

I always get really sucked in to the lives of the characters in books I read. I started reading Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert the other day and now I’m sucked into her life instead

Mandatory Obnoxious Outside Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker